Designed and built for professionals
● 1. Size: diameter 40±1cm, ength 10cm±1cm
● 2. Net weight: 1.6kgs-1.8kgs/log
● 3. First crop: 400g-500g; Second crop: 200g-300g; Third crop: 100g-200g
● 4. Loading capacity: 12logs/carton; 500cartons/20 RF(6000logs); 1200cartons/40 RF(14000logs)
Diameter: 10cm Length 40cm
Fruiting amount: affected by the environment and management, generally 500-750g per stick
Support shipping refrigerated container transportation: one container can hold 14000log/40ft; 12log/carton (carton, 12 log per carton)
1. To start, open the top plastic bag of the mushroom bag and pull it apart. Next, loosely fasten it to the mouth of the bag with a rubber band.
2. Use a spray bottle to wet the bag's mouth. In order to avoid hurting the mycelium's growth, it should be underlined that water should not be sprayed directly on the fungus' surface prior to fruiting. To keep the bag wet, simply spritz the lips with water each day.
3. When the mushroom buds begin to grow, reduce or fold the bag opening to expose the emerging bacteria to the air. Spray the mushroom buds every day.
What should I do if the mushrooms are not packed?
(1) There are many reasons why the mushroom buns do not fruit, but temperature is the main reason, followed by humidity and light. If the temperature is too high for a long time, without the stimulation of temperature difference, the mushroom buns will be difficult to fruit.
(2) If the temperature is too low and the temperature is lower than 5 ℃ for a long time, the grown mushrooms will be small and easy to dry up; if the humidity is too high, the mushrooms will rot.
(3) If the light is too strong, it will be difficult to produce fruit. Therefore, the temperature should be determined according to different strains when cultivating mushroom bags. For example, the suitable temperature of king oyster mushroom is about 15℃, and it should be placed in a dark environment. breeding.
1. 17 years of international export experience.
2. Many varieties, large quantity, good quality, special case.
3. Provide customers with knowledge assistance and professional services throughout the process, so that customers can solve various problems.
A mature oyster mushroom exporter with stable prices, large supply and obvious competitive advantages.
Supply Ability: 200000 Unit/Units per Month
|Description||Detan Shiitake Mushroom Logs/Mushroom Mycelium|
|Packaging||1.25-1.3kg/unit,12units/carton or as per customer's demand.|
|Certification||HACCP, ISO, ORGANIC, GlobalGAP|
|Exported Countries||Europe, America, Canada, Australia, South-east Asia, Japan, Korea, South Africa, Israel...|
Welcome to Shanghai DETAN Mushroom & Truffles Co., Ltd.
We are - - A Reliable Partner for Mushroom Business
We are specialized ONLY in mushroom business since 2002, and our advantages lie in our comprehensive supplying ability of all kinds of FRESH cultivated mushrooms and wild mushrooms (fresh, frozen and dried).
We always insist in delivering the best quality of products and services.
Good communication, market-oriented business sense and mutual understanding make us easier to talk and cooperate.
We are responsible to our customers, as well as to our staff and suppliers, which make us to be a reliable supplier,employer and reliable seller.
To keep the products freshness, we mostly send them by direct flight.
They will arrive to the destination port fastly. For some of our products,
such as shimeji, enoki, shiitake, eryngii mushroom and dry mushrooms,
they have a long shelf life, so they can be shipped by sea.