Designed and built for professionals
● 1. Size: diameter 11±1cm, ength 23cm±1cm
● 2. Net weight: 1.1kgs-1.2kgs/bag
● 3. First crop: 300g-350g; Second crop: 150g-200g; Third crop: 50g-150g
● 4. Loading capacity: 12bags/carton; 625cartons/20 RF(7500bags); 1500cartons/40 RF(18000bags)
Oyster mushroom sticks
Price: FOB $0.45/log
Note: a pallet is 6*9=54 cartons, a 40-foot container can hold 24 cartons, so a total of 1296 cartons and 15,552 packages, usually 18000 packages without pallets, save the cost of each package, usually do not put pallets, weigh by yourself. In addition, oyster mushroom sticks need to be ordered 3 months in advance, to cultivate strains.
1. First open the plastic bag at the top of the mushroom bag, and use a rubber band to loosely tie it to the mouth of the bag.
2. Spray water on the mouth of the bag. It should be noted that before fruiting, do not spray water directly on the surface of the fungus, so as not to damage the growth of the mycelium. Just spray water every day to keep the mouth of the bag moist.
3. When the mushroom buds appear, fold the bag mouth of the mushroom bag or directly reduce the bag mouth, expose the budding bacteria to the air, and spray the mushroom buds every day.
4. The growth rate of mushroom buds is fast. Generally, they can mature in 3-5 days. At this time, they need to be picked in time to avoid the phenomenon of dehydration, drying, or yellowing of the mushrooms.
What should I do if the mushrooms are not packed?
(1) There are many reasons why the mushroom buns do not fruit, but temperature is the main reason, followed by humidity and light. If the temperature is too high for a long time, without the stimulation of temperature difference, the mushroom buns will be difficult to fruit.
(2) If the temperature is too low and the temperature is lower than 5 ℃ for a long time, the grown mushrooms will be small and easy to dry up; if the humidity is too high, the mushrooms will rot.
(3) If the light is too strong, it will be difficult to produce fruit. Therefore, the temperature should be determined according to different strains when cultivating mushroom bags. For example, the suitable temperature of king oyster mushroom is about 15℃, and it should be placed in a dark environment. breeding.
1. 17 years of global export experience.
2. Excellent varieties, under specific conditions, large amount of mushrooms, excellent quality.
3. The whole process to provide professional services and knowledge to help customers solve various problems.
4. Professional Oyster mushroom exporter with abundant supply, stable price and obvious competitive advantage.
Supply Ability: 200000 Unit/Units per Month
1.1kg/unit, 12units/carton or Oyster Mushroom Seeds as per customer's demand.
Lead Time: 7 days
|Description||Detan Frozen Shanghai Black Truffle Mushroom|
|Packaging||2kg/box, 12boxes/carton; or as customers' requirements.|
|Specification||1-2cm, 2-3cm, 3-5cm|
|Certification||HACCP, ISO, ORGANIC, GlobalGAP|
|Exported Countries||Europe, America, Canada, Australia, South-east Asia, Japan, Korea, South Africa, Israel...|
|Shippment||By Air or By Ship|
Welcome to Shanghai DETAN Mushroom & Truffles Co., Ltd.
We are - - A Reliable Partner for Mushroom Business
We are specialized ONLY in mushroom business since 2002, and our advantages lie in our comprehensive supplying ability of all kinds of FRESH cultivated mushrooms and wild mushrooms (fresh, frozen and dried).
We always insist in delivering the best quality of products and services.
Good communication, market-oriented business sense and mutual understanding make us easier to talk and cooperate.
We are responsible to our customers, as well as to our staff and suppliers, which make us to be a reliable supplier,employer and reliable seller.
To keep the products freshness, we mostly send them by direct flight.
They will arrive to the destination port fastly. For some of our products,
such as shimeji, enoki, shiitake, eryngii mushroom and dry mushrooms,
they have a long shelf life, so they can be shipped by sea.