Designed and built for professionals
● 1. The surface is pitted like a lamb's belly
● 2. AD technology production, color, fragrance, taste, shape and nutrition components retained
● 3. Easy to eat, cold or hot water brewing can be served
● 4. Healthy, non-fried, non-puffed, no added preservatives
Morchella esculenta (L.) Pers.) is a fungus of the genus Morchella in the family Morchella. Its cover is nearly spherical, ovate to oval, up to 10 cm high. Pits may not eggshell color to pale yellowish brown, ribbed color is light, stalk near cylindrical, near white, hollow, cylindrical, spore long oval, colorless, side silk tip expanded, light, crisp quality.
Morels are widely distributed in France, Germany, the United States, India and China, followed by sporadic distribution in Russia, Sweden, Mexico, Spain, Czechoslovakia and Pakistan. Morels are widely distributed in 28 provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions in China, ranging from northeast China to the north, Guangdong, Fujian and Taiwan to the south, Shandong to the east and Xinjiang, Tibet, Ningxia and Guizhou to the west. Morels mostly grow in the humus layer of broad-leaved forest or coniferous and broad-leaved mixed forest. It mainly grows in sandy loam rich in humus or brown soil, brown soil and so on. Morels are more likely to occur in forest land after fire.
Morchella is a kind of edible and medicinal bacteria with unique flavor and rich nutrition. It is rich in a variety of amino acids and organic germanium needed by human body. It has been regarded as a senior supplement for human nutrition in Europe and America.
Detan dried Morel is a very precious natural supplement, rich in protein, multivitamins and more than 20 kinds of amino acids, delicious and nutritious. It has the same function as Cordyceps sinensis and is a natural tonic without any hormones and without any side effects
Morchella contains tumor-inhibiting polysaccharides, antibacterial and anti-viral active ingredients, and has many functions such as enhancing immunity, anti-fatigue, anti-virus, and inhibiting tumors.
Appropriate amount of morels, appropriate amount of dendrobium, 2 abalone, 500g teal, appropriate amount of longan, appropriate amount of ham, appropriate amount of dried tangerine peel, appropriate amount of salt, appropriate amount of ginger
1. Soak the dried abalone in advance. Foamed morels. Dendrobium is also soaked and washed for later use.
2. The amount of water used to soak the morels should be appropriate. The mushroom noodles have just been soaked. Soak for about 20 minutes. You will see that the water turns wine red. After soaking the morels completely soft, you can take them out and clean them for later use.
3. Cut the morels and wash them. Scrub the morels to remove any silt hidden on the wrinkled surface. After the teal is blanched, put the ingredients into the pot.
4. Put a piece of ham for freshness. Add longan and dried tangerine peel. Boil for 2 hours, add an appropriate amount of salt to taste, and serve.
Welcome to Shanghai DETAN Mushroom & Truffles Co., Ltd.
We are - - A Reliable Partner for Mushroom Business
We are specialized ONLY in mushroom business since 2002, and our advantages lie in our comprehensive supplying ability of all kinds of FRESH cultivated mushrooms and wild mushrooms (fresh, frozen and dried).
We always insist in delivering the best quality of products and services.
Good communication, market-oriented business sense and mutual understanding make us easier to talk and cooperate.
We are responsible to our customers, as well as to our staff and suppliers, which make us to be a reliable supplier,employer and reliable seller.
To keep the products freshness, we mostly send them by direct flight.
They will arrive to the destination port fastly. For some of our products,
such as shimeji, enoki, shiitake, eryngii mushroom and dry mushrooms,
they have a long shelf life, so they can be shipped by sea.